challengera.com engages The Absolut Company on Responsib’ALL Day
by Arnaud Henneville, Jun 1 2013
On June 5, 18 800 Pernod Ricard colleagues around the world celebrate the 3rd edition of Pernod Ricard Responsib’ALL Day. This is a day to highlight initiatives and share 5 key commitments undertaken by the industry.
In Stockholm, The Absolut Company and Pernod Ricard Nordic and Sweden joined forces for their Responsib’ALL Day 2013 in Marievik.
* 5 commitments
1. Reducing under-age drinking
2. Strengthening and expanding marketing codes of practice
3. Providing consumer information and developing responsible product innovation
4. Reducing drinking and driving
5. Enlisting the support of retailers to reduce harmful drinking
“This day is dedicated to talk about what we are already doing but also to inspire and engage for the future. We have decided to work with internalDesk during Responsib’ALL Day to spark interest and challenge our colleagues when it comes to our commitments.”
– E. Wibell, Sr. Manager Corporate Communications of TAC
“The work TAC is doing around ‘Responsible drinking’ or ‘Ethical marketing’ is amazing and an inspiration for the entire industry. We are very fortunate to be part of this journey with TAC by supporting the company with our engagement solutions.”
– Arnaud Henneville, Executive Director internalDesk.com